Monday, September 28, 2020

Pearl Rosary Necklace Opening!

 Hi friends! <3

Got another wishlist item opening to share with you...


Stock Pic

Moss Marchen: Pearl Rosary Necklace (silver)


*****************************************

The package...

Opening it up...


Inside...

Unwrapping it...



Ooh...

Putting it in order...

There we go...

Pendant and charm details...

Bead and fastener details...

Broken bit that needs repair...

Try-on pic...


Thoughts:

I am so excited to have found this item. The necklace is nice and long with beautiful details. It is somewhat discolored, but I think that gives it a more interesting/antique look. It does need some repair, which I plan to do once I figure out how. The beads seem to be glued to the wire. I'm thinking I might remove the broken wire and re-string it, or just twist a piece of wire around the ends to bring them together. I'm looking forward to wearing it sometime soon. Possibly with a stained glass or cross print dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment