Thursday, October 1, 2020

September Sip Down Progress & October Goals!

 Hi friends! <3

Continuing with my sip downs...









In September, I finished matcha green, the digester, morning kick, and chocolate macaroon. Continued with cherry blossom. Also had some glitter chai, sticky rice oolong, bonfire toffee, and bee the change. Matcha green was my favorite.


I got a few new teas to try. One was free from someone in a tea fan group that had tried it and didn't like it. The ingredients sounded very interesting.


And I got a lot of tea ware too... The bright green and the blue with cherry blossoms tea pots are so cute! The little packets on the right are matcha fruit snacks. I wanted to try them. Well that, and they happened to be on sale too. 


More tea ware... A grey and gold tea pot, a Sailor Moon travel mug, a green glass mug with wolves/foxes, and a large tea ball.


For October, I plan to finish cherry blossom, bonfire toffee and sticky rice oolong. Continue with bee the change. I will also start on ice cream matcha, da hong pao, chai vanilla caramel, and earl grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment