Thursday, October 8, 2020

Pink Bloomers Opening!

 Hi friends! <3

I found a pair of bloomers in pink and long length up for sale and got them. The seller said they are by Sweet Mildred. I tried to find a stock pic, but there didn't seem to be one.

*****************************************

The package...


Opening it up...


Came with a nice postcard/note...


Let's get this opened up...



Ooh...


Laid out nicely...


Waistband details. Such a cute little bow...


Lace/trim details...


Hanging up...


Try-on pic... (Not sure what's going on with the lighting here.)


Thoughts:

These are so cute! I love the light pink color and the polka dot lace trim. They are long length which is great for me being on the tall side. Since the leg bands are elastic, I can adjust them to sit higher for under shorter dresses or leave them as is so they peek out a bit. The fabric seem to be cotton or possibly a cotton-polyester blend. Stitching is well done and the fit is good. A great addition to my wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment