Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Selene Moon Ring Opening!

 Hi friends! <3

Neant Glass had posted some sneak peeks of their Halloween collection and the crescent moon ring immediately caught my eye. Only 30 pieces were made too. Needless to say, I jumped on ordering it when it released lol.


Stock Pic

Neant Glass: Selene Moon Ring in White Crescent


*****************************************

The package...

Opening it up...


Inside...


Front, side, and back views...



Try-on pic...


Thoughts:

This ring is so beautiful! It was tough to choose which version to get, but I am really happy with my decision. The pearly white color really stands out against the black and silver. This will go great with my gothic and stained glass prints (and maybe some non-lolita outfits too). Did you get anything from the Halloween collection? I liked the necklaces but couldn't justify spending so much for something I might not wear too often.

No comments:

Post a Comment