Tuesday, December 1, 2020

November Sip Down Progress & December Goals!

 Hi friends! <3

Continuing with my sip downs...






In November, I finished bee the change and cherry blossom. Had dragon tea and a cranberry apple. Continued with earl grey and magic moon. Started cotton candy, caramel shortbread, and pumpkin spice.


Teas I got were DavidsTea: Caramel Shortbread (on sale)...


Also tried out a few from a couple new semi-local tea shops- Cuppa Culture: Orange Blossom Jasmine & Pumpkin Spice. The Soul in Bloom: Earl Grey in the Garden & Angel...


DavidsTea also had another free shipping promo going on, so I took advantage of that to get a few things. They came with samples, yay...


And finally, I picked this straw set up at a thrift store for super cheap. Definitely going to give it a good cleaning before using, but look at what it all comes with. Wow <3


November was also when I acquired this cabinet (for free!) and turned it into a tea station. Yes, you read that right; FREE! I had come back from running errands one day and saw it sitting by the curb with a FREE sign taped to it. It's kind of beat up, covered in scratches, and the little door knobs are missing, but not too bad a find. I cleaned it up and put it to use right away...


On top, I put the Keurig, my sip down basket and my accessories (spoons/straws/mini frother). The bag behind the Keurig holds my tea empties. The measuring cup is handy for when I have extra tall travel mugs that don't fit under the spout. Infusers and sachet rests are up front. I like to dump my used tea leaves in empty ramen cups. When it gets full, I toss it in the trash without worrying about the bag getting too wet or soggy...


Underneath there, are two shelves. I got some baskets/trays from the Dollar Tree for my mugs. It is easy to pull them out, choose a mug and slide it back in. The first drawer holds my unopened teas. Hopefully, I won't run out of room too quickly here lol... 


The bottom drawer holds my DavidsTea mugs and some assorted teaware. My travel mugs are sitting in a box in front of the tea station for now as I didn't have room for them. I still have a lot of tea ware that needs to be cleaned and put away somewhere, but I'm holding off on that as there is no place to put them. I'm thinking I will probably get a shelf or two for those someday. For now, this is good enough... 


For December, I plan to finish pumpkin spice and cotton candy. Continue with sticky rice oolong, earl grey, caramel shortbread, and magic moon. Start ice cream matcha, chai vanilla caramel, and da hong pao.

No comments:

Post a Comment