Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Wardrobe Goals: 2020 & 2021!

 Hi friends! <3

It's time for wardrobe goals! I'm going to review what mine were from the previous year, along with how well (or not) I did. Then, I'm going to set some new goals for next year. Enjoy!


Curious about earlier wardrobe goals?









Wardrobe Goals: 2020!

1.) Get a rack or shelf for my lolita shoes. I was keeping them in the back corner of my closet on top of a box, but I've run out of space with my recent additions.

Done! I got one from online. You can read about that here.

2.) Do more coords with rectangle headdresses. I've come to realize how much I like the look of them. Since some of my dresses don't have any matching headwear currently, this might work out well.

Somewhat accomplished. I wore them twice and had planned to do more, but lost interest in dressing up as I couldn't go anywhere/do much in my frills with the pandemic going on.

3.) Continue hunting Wishlist items. Especially...

a.) Gold shoes (to replace my current ones as they are starting to crack on the sides and not look so pretty)

Not accomplished. The exact same ones I have don't come in my size anymore. I'm going to have to go with another style or brand.

b.) Pink x white bracelet (to match with the majority of my coords, no more wearing one bracelet of each color to get the same effect)

Not accomplished. You think it would be relatively easy to find, but nope. I did see one, but the price was ridiculous. I'll keep looking.

c.) Brown, dark green, or yellow otks (to be able to wear blouses of those colors more)

Done! I got one pair in dark green and one pair in yellow.



Wardrobe Goals: 2021!

1.) Clear out remaining sales items. This may have to be done in small lots or bundles as most of it is offbrand items.

2.) Style sweet-classic pieces in a more classic way.

3.) Continue looking for wishlist items. Especially...

a.) Long black bloomers (to wear with gothic style)

b.) White x sax otks (surprisingly I don't think I have any)

c.) Pink jsk with a deer in the print

No comments:

Post a Comment