Friday, January 1, 2021

December Sip Down Progress & January Goals!

 Hi friends! <3

Continuing on with my sip downs...






In December, I finished caramel shortbread, earl grey, cotton candy, pumpkin spice, magic moon, and ice cream matcha. Continued with sticky rice oolong. Started chai vanilla caramel and Christmas eve. Tried Christmas in Paris and angel tea. Loved magic moon and might buy again sometime. It had a nice strawberry flavor to it :-) 


I bought some tea from a new shop that was surprisingly close by, yet unknown to me- Aura: champagne & raspberries, blueberry flapjacks, cherry vanilla, sencha kyoto cherry rose, ménage a trois*, longing heart*, white blossom #257, and herbal blend #625. The ones with a * symbol are blooming teas which I am very excited about...


I also got some more tea ware from the thrift store. I thought the little zip bag would be handy for when I travel (or am just visiting family) to take my loose leaf/tea bags along with me...


These bunny mugs came as set and made me think of spring. This other thing I believe, is a tea pot warmer? It has such a lovely design on the side...


For January, I plan to continue with sticky rice oolong and chai vanilla caramel. Start on da hong pao, scottish caramel puerh, gojiberry blueberry pomegranate green, totally nutty, the other box of caramel shortbread, holiday chai, herbal blend #625, and strawberries & cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment