Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Colorful Sherbet Otk Opening!

 Hi friends! <3

Got a quick opening to share with you...


Stock Pic

Angelic Pretty: Colorful Sherbet Otk (pink)


****************************************************************

The package...


Opening it up, there was a noticeable smoky smell...


Inside...



Ooh...


Unfolded...


Design/pattern details...


***It was at this point that I could no longer ignore the smoky smell coming from the socks. Time for a laundry break. After a quick run through the wash, the socks smelled much better. There is still a faint trace lingering, but at least I know they're clean.***

Laid out nicely...


Try-on pic...


Thoughts:

These are so cute and colorful! I had originally put the white colorway of these on my wishlist, but could not say no when the pink ones popped up for sale at a decent price. The pattern does seem to blend in with the background color, but I think it will match with a few of my jsks pretty well. Interesting to note, is that the pattern is only on one side of each sock. They run a bit small and just barely fit me. I'm glad to have found these and will continue to search for the white ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment