Thursday, January 21, 2021

The Lolita Collective Order #2 Opening!

 Hi friends! <3

Shortly after I got my first order from the Lolita Collective, they sent me a free shipping code. I was quite surprised. Since I had wanted a few more things anyways, I went ahead with my second order.


Stock Pics

Cat Tea Party: Strawberry Ring (red)

Roji Roji: Chocolate Ribbon Cookie Socks (white)

Roji Roji: Wrapped Ribbon Socks (blue)

Peppermint Fox: Sugar Rush Brooch


*********************************************************************

The packages...


Let's start with the bigger one...


Inside...



Starting to unwrap things...


Strawberry ring front, side, and back views...




Try-on pic...


On to the first pair of socks. Front and back views...


Try-on pics...



And the second pair of socks. Front and back views...


Try-on pics...



Finally, on to the smaller package...


Inside...


Opening it up...




Brooch front, side, and back views...




Everything together <3


Thoughts:

I am so pleased with my order! It came in two parts. One from China and one from the US. All of the items are very nice quality. The ring is made out of a shiny and thick plastic with tons of glitter in it. It fits comfortably on my finger. The socks have a fabric similar to tights and are soft yet stretchy. They actually go over my knees too, which being a taller lolita is a rare thing. The fabric is semi-thick and the pattern/design is barely affected when wearing. They do have a seam that runs along the sides. I don't think it is too noticeable with the light colored backgrounds. On the blue pair, the brand name is printed along the design, but then on the backside it is backwards. I didn't notice until I was reviewing my pics later. I don't know if that was done on purpose or an accident. The brooch is cute and was also on sale. I've gotten Peppermint Fox items before on their main site and they are great. I'm looking forward to adding these items to my wardrobe :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment