Saturday, March 20, 2021

Sweet Dolly House Order #2 Opening!

 Hi friends! <3

I was so pleased with my last Sweet Dolly House order that I placed another soon after. I went with 3 rings this time.


Stock Pics

Sweet Dolly House: Kawaii Bear Sugar Cookie Ring (purple)

Sweet Dolly House: Cookie Bon-Bon Ring (blue)

Sweet Dolly House: Kawaii Ice-Cream Scoop Ring

**************************************************************************

The package...


Inside...


Opening it up...




Front, side, and back views...




Try-on pic...


Thoughts:

I love it! Everything is super cute and well made. The ice cream scoop is very realistic with the color banding/swirling and textured edge. It even has tiny little star shaped sprinkles! And I know the other two are the same design as before, but I thought it would be nice to have different color options. These will go nicely with a lot of my coords. Next time, I plan to get a bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment