Monday, March 1, 2021

February Sip Down Progress & March Goals!

 Hi friends! <3

Continuing with the sip downs...






In February, I finished caramel shortbread. scottish caramel, gojiberry blueberry pomegranate, strawberries & cream, and strawberry moringa. Continued with holiday chai, raspberry matcha, and grand cru matcha. Tried da hong pao, but wasn't a fan and gave the rest to my roommate. It smelled like hay, but there wasn't anything to it flavor-wise. The scottish caramel was my least favorite. It tasted like dirt with a slight hint of caramel. Adding the leftover cereal milk from my Dunkin' caramel macchiato cereal helped somewhat. 


I purchased some new teas, including this one from the Asian grocery store...


I got these for free from a tea fan group online; since someone didn't want them...


I got another tea from Cuppa Culture, and a couple from a new place called Purr-fect Tea which was near an antique mall...


I also got some teaware from thrift stores. I thought the little pitcher would be perfect for doing cold brews...


The mug on the top right looks like a fox and says "cuddle buddy"; so cute...


I saw someone online using the blender bottles for making matcha and decided to try it out...


For March, I plan to finish holiday chai and sticky rice oolong. Start totally nutty, ankara apple, berry berry, chai french vanilla, jasmine green, earl grey in the garden, and white blossom #257. I will probably use most of the single tea bags up in the tea mail exchange I'm doing in an online tea fan group. Between what's left of those plus the new ones I'll be receiving, it should keep me busy lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment