Friday, February 5, 2021

Candy House Ribbon Jsk Opening!

 Hi friends! <3

I had been wanting to get more pink jsks, but haven't been interested in any of the new releases lately. When this older release from Meta popped up on a sales listing, it caught my eye. The price wasn't too bad either. 


Stock Pic

Metamorphose: Candy House Ribbon Jsk (pink)


*****************************************

The package...


Opening it up...


Cute drawing...


Ooh...



Unwrapping it...



Unfolded (front and back views)...



Hanging up (front and back views)...



Bodice details...


Print and trim details...


Try-on pic (sorry no petti; didn't feel like digging it out)...


Thoughts:

I love this jsk! This print is so cute and quirky. It has a Hansel and Gretel fairytale theme with gingerbread houses, various types of candy, and some forest animals. The dress itself is made out of cotton. There is a detachable bow, waist ties, and partial shirring. I'm amazed that it fits me. I thought older dresses ran small, but maybe not. While it is more of a sweet style type print, I think it can also be worn in a classic/old-school type way too. I'm looking forward to coording it in different ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment