Monday, October 25, 2021

Tea Time: Pumpkin Spice!

 Hi friends! <3

Since it's spooky season, I thought I'd try out a pumpkin spice tea.


$6.36 (after 20% off discount code)- Harney & Sons: Pumpkin Spice- NY



Opening it up...


Single sachet...



I'll be using this mug. One of my thrift finds...


Steeping it up...


And ready!


Such a pretty orangey-brown color. Makes me think of fall leaves.


Mmm...


Thoughts:

This was pretty good. There are 20 sachets in the tin and shipping was free (no minimum required). My order also came with some very nice freebies (two samples, a sticker, and a catalog). When I opened the tin, there was a sweet and nutty smell with some spices. During steeping, I smelled cinnamon with a hint of pumpkin and spices. Drinking it, I tasted light sweet cinnamon with some pumpkin and spice. There was a faint cinnamon aftertaste too. Like after you've been chewing cinnamon gum for awhile. It was a nice light tasting tea. I would recommend it for those new to pumpkin spice tea or who want to enjoy a mild fall tea. I'm not sure if I would buy this again though. I prefer a stronger cinnamon taste.

Stars: *** (3 out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment