Saturday, October 9, 2021

Victorian Cat Jsk & Tights Opening!

 Hi friends! <3

I had been wanting a dress from Triple Fortune for awhile but couldn't find one I really liked. When I came across this one for sale, I couldn't help myself. It even came with the matching tights.


Stock Pics

Triple Fortune: Victorian Cat Jsk (2019; white)


Triple Fortune: Victorian Cat Tights (black)


*******************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...




Inside...



All sorted out...


Belt...



Details and trim closeup...


Tights...




Print details and closeup...


Jsk...



Unfolded (front and back views)...



Hanging up (front and back views)...



Bodice details...


Button details...


Print and trim closeups...




With the belt...


Try-on pics...

*Without petti


*With petti



All together!


Thoughts:

I love this jsk! The fabric is polyester, but super soft. It has colorful flowers and cute cats in the print. It reminds me of vintage valentines. The little buttons are shaped like roses too. Very pretty and elegant. The belt is removeable which is handy so I can wear it with other dresses. Unfortunately the tights were way too small for me. I will have to list them up for sale. I'm looking forward to wearing the jsk sometime soon. Perhaps for Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment