Saturday, October 17, 2015

Genesee Country Village and Museum Meet-up!

Hi friends! <3

Just a brief entry this time. Went on a spooky walking tour of the grounds at night-time with a few lolitas. I put on my cloak since it got chilly once the sun went down, and switched out my shoes for sneakers so I wouldn't trip on the uneven ground in the dark. Occasionally, our tour guide would stop at a building so we could view a short performance of different scenes from The Brother's Grimm fairytales. It was interesting and helped get me into the Halloween spirit.

For this meet-up, I went with a spooky sweet coord in lavender x black :-)

Headbow~ Angelic Pretty
Jsk~ Angelic Pretty "Holy Lantern"
Shoes~ Bodyline
Bat necklace~ Bitter Sweet Doll Jewelry
One ring~ Chocomint
Two other rings~ Paradise Rose
Cloak, blouse, purse~ thrifted
Earrings, cross necklace, tights, bracelet~ offbrand


No comments:

Post a Comment