Sunday, October 11, 2015

Holy Lantern Opening!

Hi friends! <3

Got a special package to open today! Holy Lantern!!! I don't usually go for this type of style but I loved how elegant the black print looked against the lavender background.


The package...


Back view...


Untaped...


Removed from the bag...


Jsk, copy of the invoice, and a bonus brand logo sticker...


Jsk...


Unfolded front and back views...


Front and back views (hanging up)...


Front and back views (unwrapped)...


Bodice details...


Print close-up... <3


Lace detail...


Hidden side pockets...


Crosses on the waist-ties... <3


And an orange colored spot/stain...? :-(


Quick try on pic...



Thoughts:

The shoulder straps were too short to wear as normally intended, so I ended up unbuttoning them in the back and tying them to make a halterneck. I think it worked out pretty well. I was surprised to find the orange spot/stain on my jsk, but thankfully it came out when I dabbed at it with a damp cloth. I love the print a lot more in person. It's fuzzy and very detailed. I am looking forward to wearing it around Halloween time, but am not sure what to coord it with. Based on the print, I would go for something suitable in a dark or gothic type style, but I don't think my wardrobe has much for that. I mainly wear sweet style lol. I'll have to dig around and see what I find.

No comments:

Post a Comment