Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Swap Mini Haul Opening!

Hi friends! <3

So, I finally got some time to check out and try-on my items I got at the swap and picnic meet-up.
I'm super excited about this... Are you? ;-)


My lovely mini haul... <3


First item is this cute headband cover that a friend made...


It has soft cotton lace and navy ribbon details...


You just slide it on a simple headband...


And you're good to go. Great for maid-type coords...


Next is a pair of wristcuffs by Belladonna (Stock pic; navy)...


Loving the navy color...


Beautiful lace details...


Loving the tiered lace and satin bows...


Finally, this Metamorphose set...


Secret Laboratory Ribbon Combs (Stock pic; emerald)...


All wrapped up (front and back views)...




Opening it up (front and back views)...




Looking good...


Crystal Lantern Necklace (Stock pic; clear x gold)...


All wrapped up...


Opening it up...






Pendant details...


Secret Laboratory Ribbon Shirred Dress Jsk Medium Length (Stock pic; green)...


All folded up...


Unfolded (front and back views)...




Hanging up (front and back views)...


Bodice details...


Print and trim details...




Try-on pic...


Whole set together! <3



Thoughts:


I was not expecting to find much at the swap, but ended up with some great finds! The headband cover is cute, but not something I usually wear. I'll have to try and make a suitable coord to work it into. The wristcuffs are very useful since they match a bunch of navy jsks in my wardrobe. The Meta set was an interesting find. I had been low-key wanting a book print and then saw this jsk. I fell in love with the green color and book print on it. I love the black cats and witch themed items hidden in the print; especially the one cat stirring the cauldron. Lol :-) The matching hair combs and necklace that it came with definitely made the set worth getting. I'm looking forward to wearing it in the fall, maybe around Halloween time.

No comments:

Post a Comment