Monday, June 12, 2017

Twinkle Journey Opening (Round Two)!

Hi friends! <3


I am so excited about this opening! It's one of my Wishlist items... Twinkle Journey in blue :-) It came with everything but the blouse, which is fine since I wouldn't fit it anyway.


Stock Pic

Metamorphose: Twinkle Journey Pinafore Jsk (Medium-length) Set (blue)

**********************************************************

All laid out nice...


Headbow (front and back views)...




Otks (folded up)...


Unfolded...


Print details...


Try-on pic...


Jsk (folded)...


Unfolded (front and back views)...




Hanging up (front and back views)...


Bodice details...


Print details...


Try-on pic...


Everything together! <3



Thoughts:

I love the blue version! <3 It's just like my pink set, but you can see so much more detailing in the print. Such as stars and constellations with even a couple tiny pink pegasus flying around in the background. I had never noticed that before. The fit and length of the jsk is good. I did notice that one of the star buttons on the front has some extra plastic on the edges. I might file it down a bit so it matches up with the other buttons and doesn't look so weird. The otks were a nice bonus to the set since I wasn't specifically looking to get them originally. But they came with the set, so I figured why not. Definitely looking forward to wearing this sometime :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment