Friday, December 1, 2017

Sparkly Bow Necklace Opening!

Hi friends! <3

The second item is here! I already have this same necklace in red, but I really wanted to pink version too. I don't know much about this item except it was from a lucky pack Metamorphose released back in 2009 I believe. I think there may also be a black version as well. Nothing was found in lolibrary. It's kind of a mystery I guess


My Original Pic

Metamorphose: Sparkly Bow Necklace (red)


**********************************************************

The package...


Cute mailing envelope...


Inside...


Unwrapping it...










Laid out nicely...


Bow details...


Try-on pic...



Thoughts:


Love it! <3 It is just like my red one, but in pink. The chain is adjustable so you can change the length how you want. The beads and plastic are good quality. All of the little sparkles are present. The plastic also has glitter in it. It will match with a lot of my dresses :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment