Friday, December 22, 2017

Dreamy Horoscope Unicorn Ring Opening!

Hi friends! <3

You've by now seen me in many sweet style lolita coords and can safely say that yup she's all about that sweet life. But what you may not know, is that I wasn't always the biggest fan of sweet style. All those pastel colors (especially pink) were quite intimidating. So when I first started out, I wore the darker version of sweet. Bittersweet as it was called was a pastel print featured on a black background. I loved that it toned down the colors and made me feel more comfortable wearing something I loved. When I came across a listing for this ring, I was reminded of those days and decided to get it.


Stock Pic

Angelic Pretty: Dreamy Horoscope Unicorn Ring (black)

**********************************************************

The package...


Cute mailing envelope...


Inside...


All wrapped up (front and back views)...




Unwrapping it...


Front and back views...




Try-on pic...



Thoughts:


So cute! <3 I already have this same ring but in navy. Although the black version is nice too. The outline is neatly done and all the sparkles are present. The plastic has glitter confetti and is thick and durable. I'm looking forward to wearing it sometime soon! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment