Sunday, December 17, 2017

Angelica Tea Room Meet-up!

Hi friends! <3

I went out for tea with the local lolita comm at a place downtown. Everything was decorated nicely. There was even a tree with lights and various ornaments. I thought I saw one that looked like a bagel. It was great to see everyone and enjoy the food together. 



Tea is ready...


Mmm...


***So shortly after I took this pic, there was a little incident with the tea cup. Apparently there was a crack in it and tea started leaking out down the side, flooding the saucer underneath. I notified the staff who was able to find me a replacement cup and saucer. Thankfully none of the tea got on my dress.*** 


And then the food arrived. Everything was yummy, but I do wish the scones were bigger. They were bite-sized instead of the larger ones I'm used to/see for tea. The sandwiches were cute but not too filling. My favorite was the curried chicken salad...


**********************************************************

Wore a sweet coord in blue x wine.

Headbow, jsk~ Angelic Pretty "Merry Bunny"
Otk~ Angelic Pretty "Crown Logo"
Rings~ Angelic Pretty "Candy Ribbon" & "Tiara Chocolate"
Bag~ BTSSB "Usakumya Rucksack 2014"
Blouse, necklace, earrings~ vintage/thrifted
Shoes~ offbrand


Make-up and details pic...


Bonus Usa and me pics...


No comments:

Post a Comment