Thursday, December 28, 2017

Preorder Crown Fox Enamel Pin Opening!

Hi friends! <3

Today was a very exciting day because... My package from Peppermint Fox finally arrived! Back in September, I saw they were doing a preorder for a fox enamel pin and just had to get one. The fox looked like a king <3 However, due to production delays it took a lot longer than expected.

Timeline

9/2~ Preorder is available online. Ordered and paid for. Expected delivery in early November.
11/4~ Email received stating delay due to supplier. New ship date is December 4.
Order will also include a small gift.
12/4~ Email received stating order has been shipped. Provided tracking number.
12/28~ Delivered.

Stock Pic

Peppermint Fox: Crown Fox Enamel Pin
(Description from Peppermint Fox website)
"The prince returns to his kingdom.."
A limited run of hard enamel pins, produced for Peppermint Fox's Fourth Anniversary.


**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...


Inside...


Wrapped up...


Unwrapped (front and back views)...




Off the card (front, back, and side views)...






Try-on pic...



Thoughts:


It's so cute! <3 The fox is adorable. The enamel is highly detailed and well done. The metal is thick and sturdy. I was surprised that it had two pin backs, but it is a little heavier than their usual wooden pins/brooches. I was not happy with the delay as I was looking forward to wearing it in the fall on my jacket. The free gift sounded nice, but it turned out to be a coupon with a discount code for my next enamel pin order. I would have preferred a postcard or art print featuring the crown fox. Then I could frame it for display. For now though, I'll just hang onto the coupon. Hopefully they do more fox pins in the future. Maybe a princess one? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment