Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Strawberry Tart Set Opening!

Hi friends! <3


I'm back with another item to cross off my wishlist. It was originally sold as part of a lucky pack, but I just wanted the headbow and jsk. Might look for the socks too at some point. 


Stock Pic

BTSSB: Strawberry Tart Lucky Pack (pink)


**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...


Inside...


Flipped the right way around...


Looking for the headbow...


There it is...


Front and back views...



Tried to fluff/shape it up better...


Jsk all folded up…


Unfolded front and back views...



Hanging up front and back views...


Bodice details...


Print details...


Try-on pic...


Both together... <3



Thoughts:


I really love this set! <3 The print features strawberries, which are my favorite fruit. It makes me think of summertime and picnics. The fabric is cotton with soft white lace trim. The headbow has wire inside to shape it. The bodice has ribbon lacing in the front. I don't think it's meant to adjust the fit though; more of a decorative thing. The jsk has a fully shirred back with the straps being fixed into place (not adjustable). I find the chest bow is a bit awkward/floppy but I may just tack it down with a few stitches later on. The jsk fits well and even has extra room in the bust if one needed it. I'm hoping to wear it before the cooler weather comes. I may also have to add the black version to my wishlist now ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment