Sunday, August 12, 2018

Snack Time: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Milk!

Hi friends! <3

You're probably wondering why I have included a drink under the snack label. The reason is because I find flavored milk to be quite rich and filling. Making them more like a snack rather than a drink. I love trying out the different flavors. Found this in a vending machine while out at a county fair with some friends.

$2- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough milk- United States


Let's open it up...


Glug glug…



Thoughts:


This was really tasty! It had a good cookie dough flavor throughout. However, I think it could have used just a little bit more of the chocolate flavor. It was nice and creamy too. The price was more than I would usually pay, but I had never seen it before. I may check the grocery stores near me to see if they carry it for less. I would probably get it again :-)

Stars: **** (4 out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment