Monday, July 30, 2018

Bashful Bear Drops Necklace Opening!

Hi friends! <3

Today is a super special opening of a top wishlist item. This item has been on my wishlist since 2013! I saw it online randomly and fell in love but could never find it for sale in the color I wanted. Fortunately, a friend spotted it over on Wunderwelt and sent me the link. If you're reading this, thanks again friend :-)


Stock Pic

Angelic Pretty: Bashful Bear Drops Necklace (pink)

**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...



Inside...




Unwrapping it...





Laid out nicely...


Chain details...


Pendant details...


Try-on pic...



Thoughts:


I was confused when the package showed up and it was a box. I had been expecting a bubble envelope since it was just a small accessory. Maybe they thought it would be better to ship that way since the necklace is somewhat delicate? Shipping price seemed normal and it arrived without any damages, so I'm not going to complain. I just thought it was odd.

I'm so happy with this item! It's adorable and was definitely worth the wait <3 Most of it is plastic with some metal parts like the chain, fastener, and loop on the pendant. The beads alternate between star shaped and round. The pendant is a bear holding the letter "P." You can adjust the length of the necklace via the chain in the back. It is in great condition and I'm looking forward to wearing it in a coord soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment