Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Snack Time: Dino Park Chips Paprika!

Hi friends! <3

Thought I'd try something salty this time instead of sweet. Found these in an Asian grocery store.

50 cents (on sale!)- Dino Park Chips Paprika- Thailand



Let's open it up...


Close-up view...


Some of the shapes were a T-Rex, Triceratops, and a Brontosaurus...





Thoughts:


These are very tasty! I was sort of worried about it being spicy due to having paprika, but it wasn't spicy at all. It tasted more like shrimp to me and I love shrimp. Some pieces had more seasoning than others. It had a nice crunch to it when eating. The dinosaur shapes are cute; making it fun to eat. They were on sale when I got them and I don't know what the price was originally. An awesome deal though. I would definitely get them again :-)

Stars: ***** (5 out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment