Thursday, July 19, 2018

Bowtie Frill Sleeveless Cutsew Opening!

Hi friends! <3

A cute yet impulsive buy for me this time. I got it thinking to wear for hot summer meet-ups, or just out and about casually.


Stock Pic

Angelic Pretty: Bowtie Frill Sleeveless Cutsew (black)

**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...


Inside...


Unfolding it...


Front and back views...



Front and back views (hanging up)…



Brooch details...


Try-on pic...



Thoughts:


This is my first cutsew from Angelic Pretty. I had never thought I would own one since they appeared to be just for petite sizes. No way my long arms and large bust would fit. But this one fits just fine. The fabric is a stretchy cotton with a ruffled bottom edge. The brooch is removable too. I could also probably wear the brooch as a headdress by attaching it to a headband. Although this was an impulse buy, I think it will be worn a lot. It's perfect for the summer time. Cool, comfy and cute :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment