Thursday, August 30, 2018

Melty Moon Necklace Opening!

Hi friends! <3

I came across someone selling a bunch of Halloween themed jewelry and accessories online. When I saw this necklace I decided to go for it. Luckily most people bid on the other items, so I was able to get a good deal on this in the end. I know it's kind of an impulse buy, and might not match much, but I really liked/wanted it. 


Stock Pic

Automatic Honey: Melty Moon Necklace
(pastel rainbow; yellow x pink x sax)

**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...



Cute little box...


Love the bat tape... <3


Inside...


All wrapped in bubbles and more bat tape...


Unwrapping it...


Ah, there we go...


Laid out nicely...


Pendant and bead details...


Chain and clasp details...


Try-on pic...



Thoughts:


I love this necklace! <3 The chain and beads are made of plastic while the connectors and clasp part are metal. Using pastel colors gives it a fun, but not too spooky look. The moon has a star charm, and does indeed appear to be 'melting' as shown by the drips on the bottom. There are also small painted stars and three tiny rhinestones on the moon. The brand name is written out in cursive as well. A large star features the brand initials and is surrounded by star beads and cute little fake pearl beads. Everything is so cute!  I'm looking forward to wearing it sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment