Sunday, March 24, 2019

Lace Headdress & Strawberry Rose Ring Opening!

Hi friends! <3

While I was away this weekend a package arrived from Wunderwelt. It contained the 2 items I chose as my birthday gift(s) from my boyfriend. Both were on my wishlist too, so I'm super happy about that :-)


Stock Pics

Metamorphose: Lace Headdress (black)


Q-Pot: Strawberry Rose Ring (pink)
**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it...




It came with a sticker...



Unwrapping it...





Inside...


Starting with the headdress...



Front and back views...



Lace and details...


Try-on pic...


And now for the ring...


Unwrapping it...



Front and side views...




Back view with brand logo...


Try-on pic...



Thoughts:


I'm happy I was able to find both of these items from the same place. The headdress is simple and kind of an old-school style. It will go well with some of my dresses I had in mind. I may still look for a more elaborate one though. The ring is beautiful; and also my first Q-Pot item. I was surprised at the color being more peach than pink. I had wanted to wear it with pink dresses and other accessories, but now I'm not sure if it will match after all. The rose reminds me of a large gummy candy. It is firm with a bit of give to it. The band is also adjustable. I'll have to try both items out and see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment