Saturday, March 9, 2019

UBCon Day 1 & 2!

Hi friends! <3

This weekend is UBCon! The boyfriend and I are helping out a friend who's vending there. We're also going to wander around looking at all the goods for sale and maybe check out a few panels.


Day 1 (Friday)

My friend didn't need us until the con started which was in the evening. Which was good as I had work until then. I changed when I got home and then the boyfriend drove us over. I went with a cute and comfy panda outfit featuring sparkly golden bows and a rainbow parfait necklace and striped fuzzy socks. I also brought along my little panda friend <3 We helped out most of the night, taking turns to check out what the other vendors were selling.




Day 2 (Saturday)

I had a half day of work (8am until 12pm) then went home to change. This time I wore a lolita coord featuring foxes and grapes. Thankfully I had laid out everything the night before so it didn't take too long to get ready. Then I drove myself to the con. It was already pretty busy and it took awhile to find a parking spot. I made my way over to the booth and saw that lunch had just arrived. I helped out most of the day and later, went to a panel about how to be a magical girl. One of the tasks involved designing a transformation outfit out of rolls of toilet paper. It was fun. Once the vendor room closed for the night, we headed home. I dropped off my car and then we went to pick up some Chinese food for dinner.

Wore a sweet coord in navy x green x silver. Found this vineyard mural in one of the hallways and thought it would make for a great background.

Bow, jsk~ Metamorphose "Grapy Sweetie Fox Cub"
Otks~ Metamorphose "Dressy"
Headband~ Triple Fortune
Pin (wore as pendant)~ Peppermint Fox "Librarian Fox"
Ring~ Angelic Pretty "Lovely Ribbon"
Ring~ Dark Matter "Rose"
Shoes~ Bodyline
Blouse~ vintage
Plush bag, necklace chain, earrings, ring~ offbrand


Makeup and details...

No comments:

Post a Comment