Thursday, May 9, 2019

Navy Shoes Opening!

Hi friends! <3

While browsing the online sales, I saw a hard-to-find wishlist item posted and jumped on it. Navy blue shoes! I've seen some before but they were never in my size or somewhat pricey. I am super excited, so let's get into the opening!


Stock Pic

Antaina: Unknown model shoes in navy

**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...


Inside...


Two bags...?


Starting with the pink one...


Oh, it's a little tote bag from Liz Liza. How cute and useful...


Inside...


A shoe...


And now the gray one...


Durable plastic shopping bag...


Inside...


The second shoe!


Together at last! Front view...


Side view...


Back view...


Other side view...


Bottoms...


Soles with brand logo...


Detachable bows...


Try-on pic...


Extra long straps...?



Thoughts:


I am so happy with these shoes! The fabric is soft, thick and durable. The straps have adjustable heart-shaped buckles and snap into place on the sides. The front and back bows are fixed in place, but the other ones are not. It's a good shade of navy that will match with many of my dresses. And although I originally wanted smaller heels or tea party style shoes, I think these will be fine. They were comfy to walk around in during try-on. One thing I dislike, is that the straps seem kind of long. I had to poke a few extra holes in them so the shoes would be properly secured on my feet. The extra bit hangs over and makes contact with the ground. I was thinking of cutting off the excess. What kind of tool do you recommend for that? Scissors or a craft knife maybe? Should I seal the end with clear nail polish after? I'm not sure. Have you had this problem before? What did you do? I'm looking forward to wearing them in a coord sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment