Friday, May 31, 2019

Snack Time: Sesame Mochi!

Hi friends! <3

Trying out a new type of mochi my sister got me while on a trip to NYC.


???- Sesame Mochi- Taiwan



Let's open it up...




Cute little mochi cakes in a tray...


Let's try this one...


Looks good...


Mmm...


Nom nom…



Thoughts:


This was interesting. It smelled slightly sweet and nutty. The entire thing was coated in sesame seeds. Some were black, but most of them were the standard tan colored ones. It looked like birdseed at first glance. Lol. There was a bit of a crunch noise to it when eating, but I felt weird eating all those seeds at once. I'm not sure what the filling was, it was kind of bland and somewhat bitter. I would have preferred a sweeter flavor. Not bad overall though. I would maybe get it again.

Stars: *** (3 out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment