Saturday, June 1, 2019

ILD Outing!

Hi friends! <3

Nothing was going on with either comm for ILD, so I had a fun day out with the boyfriend and a close friend instead. We went to a fellow lolita friend's shop and enjoyed snacks while browsing the displays. I ended up with this cute rose ring.


She also gave us each a lucky pack type bag filled with cute goodies like nail polish, a face mask, etc.


We looked in a couple other stores nearby and I got this pony at a vintage toy store. It's a My Little Pony named Minty. It's in pretty good shape considering how old it is (from the 80's). Definitely needs a good cleaning though.


Then we went out for lunch at a restaurant called Furoshiki. I started off with a drink called the Japanese Princess. There was sake or maybe peach juice or both in it; tasted minty, fruity, and sweet.


We shared a plate of pork belly steamed buns for an appetizer. They were so good!



And since this place is supposed to be well-known for their ramen, I had the pork bone ramen bowl. The bowl it came in was huge! I ended up taking about half of it home. Very yummy too!

**********************************************************

Wore a bittersweet coord in black x lavender. This was originally planned for day 2 of Anime North, but since I didn't end up wearing it I thought it would be perfect to wear today.

Headbow, jsk~ BTSSB "Dreamy Pony Ribbon Ribbon"
Necklace, ring~ Angelic Pretty "Dreamy Horoscope Unicorn"
Ring~ Angelic Pretty "Lovely Ribbon"
Otks~ Angelic Pretty unknown
Wristcuffs~ Belladonna
Shoes~ Bodyline
Earrings~ Articulate Constellations
Blouse~ vintage/thrifted
Hair clip, ring~ offbrand


Makeup and details...

No comments:

Post a Comment