Sunday, June 30, 2019

ILD Tea Meet-up!

Hi friends! <3

I know ILD was awhile ago, but the nearby comm delayed having their meet-up due to everyone having such busy schedules. Fortunately doing so, we were able to gather in a fairly large group. Due to being such a hit last time, we went back to Mad Hatter again.


Looking good...


I started off with a few things. The chocolate chip scone was delicious... 


Then, the tea arrived. I got one called Alice's Choice. It had a nice fruity sweet taste...


Sandwiches came out soon after and were gone in no time...


Bingo sheets were passed out once everyone had their fill of the food. Being a sweet lolita, I related most strongly to "pinks don't match." Although that can apply to other colors and styles as well. Such as gothic lolitas having non-matching blacks. Lol. Which of these can you relate to...?


So close, but not a winner. Bingo prizes included an Angelic Pretty gift card, loose-leaf tea, and fancy chocolates. A fierce battle of rock-paper-scissors ensued when a three-way tie occurred..


There were also various raffle prizes, so everyone got to win something. I chose this ring because it looked elegant and I thought it would go great with my gothic items. I believe it's called a poison ring. There is a latch on the side you can undo which opens the top to reveal a small hollow space inside. Pretty cool huh...


We then went outside to take pics in front of the café/restaurant. I quite liked this one. This giant tea cup used to be part of an amusement park ride. I'm glad they found a way to re-use it here. Good from a promotional angle too...

**********************************************************

Wore a sweet cord in lavender x pink x white. I wanted to wear something more ott yet summery, and ended up with this.

Bonnet~ Triple Fortune
Jsk~ Angelic Pretty "Jewel Marine"
Otk~ Metamorphose "Mermaid Princess"
Ring~ Angelic Pretty "Heartbeat Ribbon"
Ring~ Automatic Honey "Crystal Mermaid"
Pin (on necklace)~ Fluffy Tori
Ring~ Miss Candyholic
Shoes~ Taobao/unknown
Blouse, bracelet~ vintage/thrifted
Hair clips, other bracelets, other rings~ offbrand


Makeup and details...


The ribbons from the bonnet ended up covering up my necklace, but I converted one of my favorite pins into a pendant...


Jewelry details...

No comments:

Post a Comment