Monday, June 3, 2019

Usakumya Rucksack Opening!

Hi friends! <3

I saw BTSSB was doing a reservation for the black version of the usakumya rucksack and joined in. I had wanted the original version, but it's difficult to find since it's an older item. I thought this one would be nice instead.


Stock Pic

BTSSB: Usakumya Rucksack 2019 (black x navy stripe)

**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...




Plastic shopping bag...


Inside...




Cute logo ribbon tie. Might make it into a hair clip later...


Opening it up...



Front and back views...



Bonus sticker. Nice...


Smooshed face from shipping...


Fluffed up now...


Logo on foot...


Ready to go...


My other Usa approves of their new friend <3



Thoughts:


The reservation period ran from April 26 until May 5th. I placed my order on April 28th and received a confirmation email that same day. Another email was received May 30th stating that the package had been shipped out. Delivery was attempted June 1st, but I was out celebrating ILD. Boyfriend picked it up from the post office today, June 3rd.

 I love how soft and cute it is! The striped ribbons are a nice touch. I am pleased with my order and am looking forward to wearing the rucksack some time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment