Friday, June 28, 2019

If You Could Only Keep 5 Main Pieces What Would They Be...

Hi friends! <3

I'm just going to jump right into things...






Angelic Pretty: Dream Fantasy Jsk

Lots of pastels, an adorable print featuring stars, rainbows, and different plushie style animals. I wear this one fairly often. Very easy to coord.


Moi Meme Moitie: Stained Glass Chiffon Jsk

Dark and elegant. Love the stained glass print! <3 It got me into wearing gothic style.


BTSSB: Dreamy Pony Ribbon Ribbon Jsk

A darker take on the pastel look. I started off in lolita with bittersweet. Wearing it makes me think back on those beginner days and realize how far I've come. This is also one of the first few brand dresses I got second-hand on LiveJournal. Anyone else remember that site?


Innocent World: Ave Maria Stained Glass Tulle Lace Jsk

More stained glass, but in a classic style. I like that minimal accessories are needed when coording and you can just let the focus be on the print/design.


Angelic Pretty: Fancy Paper Dolls Jsk

Pastels again, this time with cute plushie type animals playing dress-up. My first lucky pack/brand purchased direct from the brand. I remember being so excited when it arrived!


Hope you enjoyed this entry!

Feel free to check out which main pieces other bloggers chose at:

1 comment:

  1. I love how you've actually got a kind of cohesive set of five pieces in what you chose ^__^

    ReplyDelete