Friday, June 7, 2019

Dreamy Horoscope Ribbon Ring Opening!

Hi friends! <3

I have a few more small openings to share with you before the end of the month, as well as another snack time treat. I am super excited about this item, since it's from my wishlist!


Stock Pic

Angelic Pretty: Dreamy Horoscope Ribbon Ring (white)

**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...



Inside...


Mini AP plastic shopping bag...


Inside...


Unwrapping it...



Front and back views...



Try-on pic...



Thoughts:


I love this so much! It has glitter in the plastic with little stars, and tiny sparkly stones on the bow shape. There does seem to be some discoloration where the glue was, but it's hardly noticeable. This will go with a lot of dresses in my wardrobe and get much use. I'm already looking forward to including it in a coord some time soon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment