Tuesday, July 2, 2019

AP & BTSSB San Fran Pick-ups Opening!

Hi friends! <3

A few months ago, one of my friends went to the Angelic Pretty and BTSSB stores in San Francisco. They offered to do pick-ups, so I joined in. I only wanted a couple small items and figured it would be a good way to save on shipping too. At the ILD Tea meet-up, they gave them to me. I just got around to opening them today :-)


Stock Pics

Angelic Pretty: Star Shower Otk (white)


BTSSB: Dot Ribbon Ring (silver x pink)

**********************************************************

Cute shopping bag...


Inside...



Let's start with the otks…


Unfolding...


Unwrapping...


Print/design details...


Try-on pic...


Moving on to the ring...


Opening it up...





Front and back views...



Try-on pic...


Both together <3



Thoughts:


I really like both items!

The otks are a nice white color with pastel stars and rainbows, so they will match with a lot of items in my wardrobe. I am happy to have found a suitable pair that will work as well as my Shyness Bear otks do for use in multiple coords. They were due for a short break. The elastic/fabric is somewhat snug but I'm hoping it will loosen up a bit after a few washings and wearings.

This is my first ring from BTSSB. The bow is a bit smaller that I thought it'd be. But maybe I'm just so used to the large plastic AP rings that my perception is off. Anyways, the metal is nice and smooth. It has an adjustable ring band. The sparkles are a nice touch; that extra bit of bling makes me feel like a princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment