Saturday, July 27, 2019

Asa Ransom House Afternoon Tea Meet-up!

Hi friends! <3

Checked out a new tea house with the local comm. Just a small group this time, but it was nice. Might have to go back with a bigger group next time.

Pretty table setting...


There was quite the selection of teas available. Each color was a different flavor...


I chose these ones...


Such a lovely tea cup <3


I started with the Paris tea...


The tea tower arrived soon after...


Finger sandwiches and a scone...


Assorted sweets too...


The dining room where we enjoyed our tea had some interesting vintage styled floral wallpaper...


Along with more florals in the lounge/sitting area near the entrance...


A quick look around the gift shop, and then we headed outside for some pics. I loved this cute gazebo they had <3


Once we finished up, some of us headed down the road to an antique market. I enjoyed looking at the jewelry and tea sets. How pretty is this set?


This sofa and matching chairs reminded me of something my grandma might have had. There were even roses carved into the wood trim. I would love to have some furniture like this some day when I have a house of my own...


My small purchase/memento of the day was this beautiful gold rose ring. I think it would go great with lolita and my everyday wear...


**********************************************************

Wore a sweet coord in pink x off-white, inspired by strawberries and picnics. 

Headbow, otks, jsk~ BTSSB "Strawberry Tart"
Ring~ BTSSB "Dot Ribbon Ring"
Ring~ Angelic Pretty "Polka Dot Love Heart"
Shoes~ Bodyline
Earrings, necklace~ Le'Petite Macaron
Ring~ Twylite Fashion
Blouse, bracelet~ vintage/thrifted
Bracelet, bag~ offbrand


Makeup and details...

No comments:

Post a Comment