Monday, July 8, 2019

Lace Print Otk Opening!

Hi friends! <3

Got another small opening to share...


Stock Pic

Metamorphose: Lace Print Otk (black x white)

**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...


Inside...



Unwrapping it...




All folded up...


Unfolded and laid out nicely...


Print/design details...


Try-on pic...



Thoughts:


I like how simple and elegant these are! I got them with the intention of wearing with gothic style coords; which I think they will go with perfectly. The fabric is somewhat snug and didn't stretch as much as other pairs I've had before from Meta. I think it may be due to the fact that they are an older pair and haven't been worn much. I hope they will loosen up a bit after a few washings and wearings. I am excited to wear them sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment