Monday, July 22, 2019

Bat Bag Opening!

Hi friends! <3

I came across the perfect bag to wear with my gothic coords and just had to get it... It's a bat! <3

**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...




Inside...


Cute note and some stickers :-)


Ooh...


Front and back views...



Cross zipper pull...


Inside...



Thoughts:


This bag is great! It has a nice matte black fabric on the outside, with a dark red lining inside. There's even a couple pockets. I especially like how the front and back have different looks. I can just flip it over when I want to change things up. The bag is roomy and will hold my stuff with no problem. I was surprised to see that the tag says Loris, as I have a moon shaped bag that is by them. It has held up well over time, so I'm hoping this one does too. I'm looking forward to wearing the bat bag with a coord sometime soon. Maybe with Sleeping Garden? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment