Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Ruffled Boots Opening!

Hi friends! <3

I impulse bought some cute shoes and they showed up today...


**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...


Inside...


Unwrapping them...


Ooh...





Detail close-ups...



Try-on pics...




Thoughts:


The details are so lovely! It has ruffles with cute heart punch outs and scalloped trim where the edges come together. It has an easy side zip with front lacing, and gold eyelets/lace charms. For being offbrand, the quality is really good. I was thinking they would go well with sweet and/or classic type coords. Althought I really like these shoes, I will not be keeping them. The fit is not good for me and I have trouble walking in the higher heels. Hopefully I can find another pair of shoes that will work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment