Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Mint Shoes Opening!

Hi friends! <3

Aside from certain dresses, shoes are another one of the more difficult items to find off my wishlist. I like certain styles, but to find it in the color and size I want without the price being outside my budget is quite challenging. As you may have noticed, I've been having mixed luck with shoes. I came across this mint pair and hoped for the best.


Stock Pic

Sosic Shop: Unknown Model (mint)


**********************************************************

The package... 


Opening it up...


Inside...



Unwrapping it...





Front view...


Side view...


Back view...


Other side view...


Bottom view...


Details pic...


Try-on pics...




Thoughts:


These are so cute! I love the scalloped edges and heart shaped buckles. The color is more of a minty-sax but not too bad. It took a few minutes to adjust the straps to the proper length and snap them into place. The fabric is durable and seems like it will hold up well. I really like these shoes and wish I could keep them, but they were too small for me. They have been put up for sale Sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment