Friday, August 23, 2019

Angels in Stained Glass Jsk Opening!

Hi friends! <3

I finally have another dress to cross off my wishlist! 


Stock Pic

Innocent World: Angels in Stained Glass Church Choir Jsk (navy)


**********************************************************

The package...


Opening it up...


Inside...


Unwrapping it...




What's in here...?


A detachable bow for the dress, mini hair clip, cute button, and lovely cameo necklace <3


Continuing to unfold...


Front and back views...



Front and back views (hanging up)...
 


Collar and bow close up...


Print details...


Detachable collar pieces and bow...


Without the collar...


Close up...


Try-on pic...



Thoughts:


I had been wanting this jsk for a few years now and was happy to get it a good price. I love the extra goodies the seller included. The necklace will be definitely a lot of use. The fabric and lace on the dress is of nice quality. The print has good detail/color too. It has a side zip and hook fastener. Even though it's a size L, I ended up maxing out the shirring in the back, which made the ribbon lacing pretty much useless. I may just remove it later. The waistline also sits a bit high on me, so I will have to re-sew/move the buttons down lower on the straps. The collar is unusual in that it buttons on in pieces. I was looking forward to wearing it with other dresses I have to change things up. Oh well. Also, if you are looking to get this dress and have long-ish hair *be careful*! Mine got caught on some of the buttons when I went to put the dress on. I'm looking forward to wearing this sometime soon. Hopefully the weather will cool down a bit more for that :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment