Friday, September 6, 2019

Snack Time: Sando Biscuit Strawberry Cream Cheese!

Hi friends! <3

Another find from the Asian grocery store...


$2.99- Sando Biscuit Strawberry Cream Cheese- Korea



Let's open it up...


Individual packages...



Inside...


Closeup...


Side view...


Nom...



Thoughts:


I liked this, but it didn't quite hit the mark for me. The little individual packets are handy to grab for snacking on the go.  When I opened it up, there was a faint strawberry smell. What I thought was going to be a cookie ended up being more of a cracker instead. There is hardly any filling inside. The cracker is buttery and crisp but it overshadows the mild strawberry taste. I would consider it more of a light snack. It would probably go well with some tea though. You do get a good amount for the price. Eight individual packets with two biscuits each; making for sixteen biscuits in total. I may or may not get this again. 

Stars: *** (3 out of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment