Friday, January 24, 2020

My Melody: Handy Dandy Cream Review!

Hi friends! <3

I was going through some things and came across this hand cream that I forgot I had gotten last year. I decided to give it a try and do a little review for you as well.

The cream was about $10, by a brand called The Crème Shop, and a limited edition item. I'm not much into makeup but the packaging is definitely cute. The box is light pink and features the Sanrio character My Melody, with cake and strawberries. The scent is Strawberry Cake <3


The back provides info such as basic ingredients including shea butter, vitamin E, and strawberry scent. I especially like how it says "for ages 4 to forever." The cream is also "100% cruelty free" and "Not tested on animals." Which is great because it means that the ingredients and product were not tested on animals. Animals should not have anything to do with human beauty products/makeup. So, moving on...


Opening it up...




Ooh so cute...




Let's open this up...


Sealed with foil...


Removed that...


Ready...


Set...


Go...


And... done!



Thoughts:

I liked this cream! It had a light vanilla cake scent with a hint of artificial strawberry. The cream itself was of a thick consistency, but not too thick. And it did moisturize my hand adequately. The tube was a bit smaller than I had expected, but considering it was a limited edition item, not overly pricey. I might get it again or try out other character versions or scents if available.

No comments:

Post a Comment