Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Bishop Ring Opening!

 Hi friends! <3

So, I came across another Voodooodolly ring up for sale secondhand and ended up purchasing it.


"Stock" Pic

*Couldn't find an official stock pic, but found this on the Lolita Collective website which had the same rings for sale.

Voodooodolly: Bishop Ring (red x gold)


*****************************************

The package...


Opening it up...


Inside...


Unwrapping it...




Front, side, and back views...




Try-on pic...


Thoughts:

I love the red and gold color combo! This ring is similar to the Beasts Dragon one in terms of size, quality, and materials used. I don't have much red jewelry and thought it would go nice with some of the stained glass prints I have or maybe even Holy Lantern. I'm very happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment