Saturday, August 1, 2020

July Sip Down Progress & August Goals!

Hi friends! <3

Continuing with my sip downs...








I enjoyed learning how make cold brewed tea. I could do up a big pitcher at a time and have it ready to drink whenever I wanted. Perfect for summertime! Herbal tea seemed to work the best.


In July, I finished off Sweet Tart, Fireside Mocha, Raspberry Green, Cookie Dough, and Cherry Almond. Had a bottle of Jasmine Green along with a couple samples. Started on Matcha Green, Grand Cru, and Peanut Butter Cup.


I got some more tea... Tea Leafs is a semi-local tea shop that I had not known about. It was nice to visit and look around. I only got a few this time, but will have to go back sometime and try others.


And, I bought a few more tea ware items... I love the floral designs and the interesting shape of the green mug. The pattern on the teacup and saucer set is similar to something on one of my yukatas.


For August, I plan to continue with Matcha Green and Glitter Chai. Start on Cherry Blossom, Earl Grey, S'mores Chai, Belgian Chocolate, Chocolate Macaroon, Ice Cream Matcha, Sticky Rice Oolong, and Bonfire Toffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment