Friday, August 7, 2020

Sacred Heart Collection Heart Ring MTO Opening!

 Hi friends! <3

Neant Glass had another mto going on, this time for the heart rings. I ordered pink and white. Apparently they were only making twenty of each piece, so I moved quickly lol.


Stock Pic

Neant Glass: Sacred Heart Collection Heart Ring


*****************************************************

The package...


Inside...


Opening it up...


Front, side, and back views...




Try-on pic...


Thoughts:

These are lovely! I think they would go well with my more sweet or classic dresses. I'm not sure if I'll keep the pink one. There are two or three different shades of pink in it which will make it difficult to match with things. I may just put it up for sale. We'll see.


Order Info/Timeline

*6/26-7/3 MTO Open

*Limit of 20 pieces each item

*Orders shipped 4-5 weeks after MTO ends

6/26 Ordered, paid, got order confirmation email

8/4 Notified via email that package was shipped, provided tracking number

8/7 Arrived

No comments:

Post a Comment