Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Lovely Forest Ribbon Shirred Jsk Opening!

 Hi friends! <3

I am so happy to share this opening with you. I got a dress that had been on my wishlist, for a decent price!


Stock Pic

Metamorphose: Lovely Forest Ribbon Shirred Jsk (Medium length; pink)


*******************************************************

The package...


Inside...


Yummy strawberry gummies <3 There was also a cute note included although you can't really see it in the pic.


And the dress itself (of course lol)...


Opening it up...




Unfolded (front and back views)...



Hanging up (front and back views)...

 


Bodice details...

Pin/brooch closeup...

Bow closeup...

Print and trim details...

Try-on pic...


Thoughts:

I love this jsk! <3 The print has cute deer, flowers and beautiful forest scenery. It's a soft pink color that makes the print stand out just enough to be noticed. I think it could work for either a toned down sweet look or classic depending how one coords it. I'm looking forward to wearing it sometime soon. Maybe to a picnic or when visiting the botanical gardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment